By using the eReserve Plus system you can significantly reduce the time spent on preparing reading lists, and collating and distributing copyright materials.
Some of the features available with eReserve Plus Reading lists are:
- Comprehensive reading lists including links, PDFs, articles and video are created, approved and disseminated with just a few clicks
- Fast track availability to students significantly reduces manual approvals
- Seamless integration with Learning Management Systems
- For each new teaching period, copyright materials and existing reading lists can be re-used
- Drag and drop features, colour coding and support for over 800 Citation styles makes eReserve easy to use
eReserve Plus has been developed with the aim of empowering academics and lecturers to easily initiate and manage their reading lists